Dear Reader:



Welcome, to these profound and unyielding chains of chronicles. I must convey that most will not succeed in trying to comprehend my circumstances and my closed off personality. Do not be offended and read with your own risk. That is all I shall say. Continue onward if you dare.





Conceal your thoughts if you like,

SilverStainedCross



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lucifer (Onyx Eyes)

On the Border,
the edge of Hell,
there stood an angel;
the one who befell

His eyes--dark, onyx stones
pierces right through
all those who are alone
and catches you too.

Enflame the concave,
Uproot the pure,
Eradicate the brave,
and linger to lure.

Dearest Rejection,
you're against perfection,
Just to add sinners to your collection.

Inferno, introduce me your true form,
Destruction, grant me your eyes of black scorn,
Tormentor, tear me apart with your demonic sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment