Dear Reader:



Welcome, to these profound and unyielding chains of chronicles. I must convey that most will not succeed in trying to comprehend my circumstances and my closed off personality. Do not be offended and read with your own risk. That is all I shall say. Continue onward if you dare.





Conceal your thoughts if you like,

SilverStainedCross



Friday, December 3, 2010

The Result

Face is
                                                                    hot

Hands are                                                   cold

Feelings                                                      hidden
Beneath the                                                mold

I have                                                     a no choice
I have                                                     to not choose

It's easy to                                                 win
And hard to                                                lose

What's crushing me                                    most
Is what I have to                                        pick

When I try to                                         fight back
The pain comes too                                   quick

The answer's                                              there
So I close                                                my eyes

I blackout the                                           hatred
and all of the                                                 lies

The result is a                                               gun
and a bit of                                                 blood
but the gun                                             doesn't matter
because i'm already                                                            gone.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, Completely Amazing.
    I adore this. It's strong and helpless at the same time.
    I'll also say that you have a talent with rhyme.
    It's like you know it doesn't have to rhyme but you use them on purpose and fit them puzzel prefect. Love it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete