Dear Reader:



Welcome, to these profound and unyielding chains of chronicles. I must convey that most will not succeed in trying to comprehend my circumstances and my closed off personality. Do not be offended and read with your own risk. That is all I shall say. Continue onward if you dare.





Conceal your thoughts if you like,

SilverStainedCross



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amidst The Slow Pain

Amidst in the slow pain
I holler your name
Deep inside
There is no second goodbyes
I laid there
Your eyes caught me here
You left me alone
No longer i can hold

I saw your infinite smirk
My heart shattered by a dirk
My tears shed liquid
Can you make this quick?
I laid there once again
By myself, not you, instead
I felt hurt and betrayed
Like a lion that broken its cage
Firey, anger raged
I grabbed my pistol and raised
at you, I said and frowned,
"Will I be seeing you in around?"
You shifted your feet
"I dont believ-"
I scrambled my gaze
"Why are you in a daze?"
I cried,
"Why are you acting this way?!"
"Don't you see,
you dont love me."
I looked into your hazel eyes
"I loved you all this time!
Why don't you realize?!"
The gun still in hand
You flung at me like a rubber band
I fell into a backward flip
You landed at my hip
You groped my hand in sweat
"I loved you too ever since we met."
We hugged and cried
together we became tied
Suddenly, I pressed my hand against your chest
It was blood, nonetheless
The pistol went off
by being soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment