Dear Reader:



Welcome, to these profound and unyielding chains of chronicles. I must convey that most will not succeed in trying to comprehend my circumstances and my closed off personality. Do not be offended and read with your own risk. That is all I shall say. Continue onward if you dare.





Conceal your thoughts if you like,

SilverStainedCross



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Silence of Words

Silence, the only thing I can hear
Nothing, but empty words ringing in my ears.
The blistering and bruising of broken words,
The deafening ruin can only occur.


The mutter of the murr of a silent murmur,
can summit to ultimate suffer to churn.
Inside, the indefinite spare of indifferent lies,
broke through a mask of a mysterious disguise.


True and subtle, the quickest whisper,
turn and change a smile so sinister.
Shifting and twisting a silent glare,
manufactures another fire flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment