Dear Reader:



Welcome, to these profound and unyielding chains of chronicles. I must convey that most will not succeed in trying to comprehend my circumstances and my closed off personality. Do not be offended and read with your own risk. That is all I shall say. Continue onward if you dare.





Conceal your thoughts if you like,

SilverStainedCross



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ink (Blood and Scars)

 
                                        I bleed a pain that doesn’t show,
A scar that doesn’t fade away,
                                                                                    The pain deepens, but slowly grows
                          An undeserving feeling for the rest of the day.

                                   I bleed hearts all over this paper for you
I sign my name in blood and ink,
                                   I want you to know how I truly feel about you,
and how I want to sink.
 
I bleed sadness all over my heart
                          that are shades of dark blue,
                                              Because all you did with these shards,
                                                                    Only makes me want to think of you.

                                            I bleed regrets all over my face,
I try to disguise with a binding mask,
                                            I've been laid to waste
                                                          because I knew it wouldn't last.
                                          

1 comment:

  1. I love it. My favrite line would probably be
    "I bleed sadness all over my heart
    that are shades of dark blue,
    Because all you did with these shards,
    Only makes me want to think of you." That one. Perfection :)

    ReplyDelete